- Thursday, March 17: Show Hours - 2 pm to 6 pm ~ "Stars Over Alabama" - VIP Show Preview, Invitation Only (Please contact one of the Exhibiting Dealers for an Invitation or $35 entry at the gate)
- Friday, March 18: Show Hours - 10 am to 7 pm ~ "Locals Day" - $7 entry with local ID at the gate
- Saturday, March 19: Show Hours - 10 am to 7 pm ~ "Ladies Day"
- Sunday, March 20: Show Hours - 10 am to 5 pm ~ "Lagniappe Sunday"
- Admission: $10.00 per adult, kids 12 and under free (this event will be pet friendly)
It's much more than a traditional show,
and here's why:
At The Wharf Entertainment Complex in Orange Beach, Alabama, there's something for the entire family, including a full-service marina, restaurants, nightlife and shopping.
Last year there were over $90 million in boats and marine products for display, including more than 135 in-water vessels and an additional 450-plus boats displayed on land. This year, show organizers report a sell-out crowd of exhibitors, promising even more variety.
Stars Over Alabama:
The show kicks off Thursday, March 17 at 2 p.m. with the exclusive VIP-only "Stars over Alabama" red-carpet preview. It's the event's can't-miss "see and be seen" signature party that has become the hottest ticket of the year. (Please contact one of the Exhibiting Dealers for an Invitation or $35 entry at the gate)
The Triple Crown Challenge, Benefitting St. Jude:
Contestants battle it out with marlin-sized rods and reels from identical fighting chairs in an offshore-style tug of war that's a lot of fun for everyone. The best part? One hundred percent of the funds raised go to the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, the real winners of the Triple Crown Challenge.
Fun for the Entire Family:
The kids will enjoy free art lessons from renowned artist Larry Rackley throughout the show. Saturday is Ladies Day, the highlight of which is the Lucca Fashion Show, a professionally produced, high energy fashion show complete with gorgeous models sporting the latest fashion trends.
There are exhibitor displays, instructional seminars and much more, plus live music each afternoon.
The annual Wharf Boat and Yacht show is a truly unique event that's always innovative and entertaining from start to finish-make plans to attend The 2016 Wharf Boat and Yacht Show, March 17-20, 2016 and we'll see you at the Show!