- Saturday, March 19 ~ Ladies Day presented by Lucca Boutique ~ 10 am - 6 pm
- Sunday, March 20 ~ Military & First Responder Appreciation Day ~ 10 am - 4 pm
- General Admission - $10 Friday, $10 Saturday & $10 Sunday
- Platinum Admission (All three days) - $25
- Military & First Responders - $8 (ID required)
- Children (12 yrs old & under) - free
- Over $100 million in boats and marine products on display
- Consistently the "Top Boat Buying Show" in the northern Gulf
- Exhibitors list that reads like a Who's Who of the marine industry
- 80 wet slip boats and yachts on display
- More than 300+ sport & console boats on land
- Something for everyone, from an entry level boater to a seasoned veteran
- Bridgewalk Area featuring the Event Stage
- Marine artist Larry Rackley's Kid's Art Classes
- Exhibitor displays, instructional seminars and much more, plus live music
- 120+ exhibiting companies.
- Free covered parking.
- Many covered exhibits.
- All at the exciting Wharf Entertainment Complex including restaurants, retail shopping, family activities and so much more!