Exhibiting at the Wharf Boat and Yacht Show is a wise investment.
The show is unique both in terms of venue and demographics and reflects a new direction in terms of multi-faceted marine entertainment resorts. With floating docks for ease of customer boarding, abundant and convenient parking, exciting nightlife and a large water park and play area for the kids, the Wharf Show has something for the entire family and simply cannot be experienced in a single day.
Why exhibit at The 2024 Wharf Boat Show?
Some of the reasons the Wharf Boat Show is unique among shows and exhibitions:
- Onsite event management team has a proven track record with promoting and managing large special events.
- A comprehensive, well targeted marketing and PR campaign and social media promotion.
- The Resort is convenient and centrally located to the entire northern Gulf Coast.
- Ease of access for your customer and popular with the correct demographic from Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama and Florida.
- Well thought out and exciting show footprint and format with logical flow.
- BridgeWalk, an exciting new open air display venue complete with food court, live forums, entertainment and event stage.
- Easy to access exhibitor lounge and office. Need somewhere private to sit down with a potential customer? Share a few minutes alone over a complimentary refreshment in the climate controlled Wharf Show Exhibitor lounge and office.